Pages

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

April 24, 2012

Baby Avance Reveal Party

Tonight was the big moment for Tim and Stephanie (and family and friends) to find out what baby Avance's gender is.  Is baby Avance a boy or a girl?


Stephanie had yummy food for everyone, and the table was very cute with touches of pink and blue.


It was so special that Tim and Stephanie shared this moment with friends and family.  I am excited that we were able to be there to share this with them.  Everyone was anxious to find out if they are having a boy or a girl.


I wanted to take something, but since I didn't know what to buy, we played it safe and got both.  Which gift will Tim and Stephanie get to open...pink or blue?


Stephanie's friend Celia had made delicious cupcakes for dessert.  One of them was filled with either blue or pink frosting.  Finally, it was time for the big reveal.  Tim and Stephanie led the line to get a cupcake.  Tim tried to cheat and pull the toothpick out of a few to see if he could get  a sneak peak.


Once everyone had a cupcake, it was time to dig in.  Stephanie could hardly stand it and looked around expectantly waiting to see who had THE cupcake.



I had been waiting to catch their reaction, but when no one spoke up, I decided I'd better bite into mine.  Meanwhile, Stephanie was instructing parents to make sure their kids bit all the way into the cupcake!

Low and behold, I was holding it in my hand.  Once Stephanie realized I had it, I had to get a picture before I turned it around.


It's a GIRL!!!

Here are some pictures of the reactions at the front of the room.  Lots of excitement!


Gayland and Brenda had brought a gift that was quickly transferred into a cute pink bag.  It was a precious Willow Tree Musical Figurine.


A little later, Tim and Stephanie got to open the pink gift that Michael and I took.  I love the monkeys!


Stephanie's brother and SIL bought their niece a pretty silver piggy bank.  It was engraved with a quote that Chris and Stephanie's Nanny used to always say, "Watch the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves." - Nanny



How sweet and thoughtful!

Congratulations Tim, Stephanie, and Baby Avance!  You're halfway there.  We can't wait to meet your precious pink bundle of joy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...