Pages

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

April 21, 2011

Rainbow Cupcakes


In honor of Easter and spring, I made rainbow (or Easter or spring) cupcakes tonight!  You can find several recipes online, but after the fourteen layer cake, I opted for the cake mix and store-bought icing.  :o)


After mixing the batter, I divided it into six bowls and colored each batch.

Then I used a spoonful of each color to fill the tins.

I had a lot of fun making these cupcakes tonight.  I think they actually turned out pretty good!

To finish them off, I iced half of them with Strawberries 'n Cream frosting and the other half with Rainbow Chip icing (my personal favorite).

I love cupcakes!

3 comments:

April Jackson said...

They taste as good as they look! Thanks for sharing. I have claimed all the rainbow chip icing ones, my favorite as well. :)

Melissa Jackson said...

You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Carissa said...

Yum! Totally gotta try this one. I love cupcakes too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...