June 1 - Last week I gave Byron Nelson tickets to several co-workers. Today I got to work and found a sweet thank you note on my desk along with a gift certificate to Buffalo Wild Wings. I have actually really been wanting to go to BWW, and we have a coupon at home for 6 free wings. How great is that? Hopefully we can eat there this weekend!
June 2 - Fourth exercise day in a row...hopefully we're getting back in the groove! After having delicious red beans and rice with smoked sausage for dinner, we got to watch the Mavs beat the Heat. It was a little too close for comfort, but a win is a win!
June 3 - Mavs day at work. I actually got to wear my Dirk jersey to work today!
June 4 - Productive day at the Jackson house. After a nice bike ride this morning, we both got our oil changed. Then Michael mowed the lawn, cleaned out the gutters, washed our yard tools, and fixed both of the toilets while I worked on thank you notes. It's nice not to have to worry about flushing the toilet, the yard looks great, and I got 32 thank you notes written! We also ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and used our coupon and gift certificate!
June 5 - Yummy fish fry at MaMa's house.
June 6 - Good couple time with Michael over dinner tonight. After a late run, it was good to finally sit down to dinner!
June 7 - Mavs win!!! We enjoyed a great dinner at Vapiano with great friends (Derians and Avances) and watched the first half of the game there before heading home for the second half. Matt and Elyse have been telling us about Vapiano here in Dallas for some time (they say it's very popular in D.C.), and it did not disappoint. After a wonderful dinner, we got delicious free desserts, and they have a bowl of gummy bears at the door when you leave. We will definitely be going there again!
June 8 - Good run with Michael. It seemed easier than it did on Monday.
June 9 - Mavs win Game 5!!!
June 10 - Chiropractor appointment followed by a wonderful massage! Does it get any better?
June 11 - Wonderful dinner at Courtney and John Ed's house. It was so fun to see them! Dinner was wonderful, their kids are precious, and their new house is great. Courtney also let us borrow her LOST DVD's. We were so excited to start that we had to watch the pilot at 11:30 after we got home!
June 12 - MAVS WIN!!!!!!! Congratulations to the NBA Champions!!!
June 13 - After working all day, stopping at the grocery store (for Melissa), running (for Micheal), and eating dinner, we managed to squeeze in four episodes of LOST. We finished the second disc!
June 14 - Happy birthday Dad!
June 15 - Great evening with Foundation Group.
June 16 - After having an all-day, off-site work meeting, I got home from work a little early, which was nice!
June 17 - Dinner at Mom and Dad's house with Aaron and the parents, followed by a family trip to Bahama Bucks!
June 18 - Happy birthday Mom!
June 19 - Happy Father's Day!
June 20 - After working hard to finish all the wedding thank you notes, I mailed 81 thank you notes today...only 2 more to go!
June 21 - Surprisingly cool weather when I left for work this morning was a nice surprise! (especially since our A/C decided to start giving us fits last night)
June 22 - I got cold in the living room tonight! Michael stayed home today to meet the A/C repairman. I am thankful that we had cold air blowing before we went to bed. While Michael was home today, he made a great pot of navy beans with fresh cilantro, jalapeño pepper, and Anaheim pepper all from his garden. It was delicious with some spicy Mexican cornbread! I also enjoyed some Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies tonight while watching television. I didn't buy any this year because I can't stay out of them, but I recently discovered a box in the freezer from last year. I was good. I didn't eat an entire sleeve of them by myself...instead, I pawned one off on Michael to go with his ice cream, so I wouldn't feel so guilty. :o)
June 23 - We got in five more episodes of LOST tonight!
June 24 - Date night at T.G.I.Friday's. I love coupons! With our coupon, we were able to indulge in an appetizer, two drinks, two entrées, and dessert AND still have a total bill of under $20! Not to mention, we both had about half of our main entrée left to bring home. Nice!
June 25 - I love having freshly painted toe nails! I got them done before we headed over to Brett's parents' house for a swim party with their wedding party. We had a fun afternoon/evening, and all the food was delicious!
June 26 - Great day! We slept in, got lots of productive yard work done, then had a relaxing afternoon. Then, we had a wonderful evening of worship before coming home to have dinner and watch a few episodes of LOST.
June 27 - After work, we got some productive things done at the house and were able to have good conversation during our weekly "couple time" as we cooked dinner together. It was a nice evening!
June 28 - Dinner with Chris and Alaina at FREEB!RDS, followed by a great evening of accountability with our Foundation Group.
June 29 - Productive day at work today! AND, we finished Season 3 of LOST...we are on a roll!
June 30 - First lesson of The Sticky Pages was great tonight! I'm excited for the next four weeks of this study.
1 comment:
I LOVE LOST!!!!
Post a Comment