Tonight, Jessica and Michael had us over for dinner. Jessica made a salad, asparagus, and pork chops with a wonderful apple chestnut puree. Seriously, I think that I could have eaten the whole bowl of puree by myself. It was so good! It was like a delicious gourmet apple sauce.
After a wonderful meal, we rounded it out with cream puffs for dessert. She did a great job on the pastries, and the chocolate hazelnut filling had Nutella in it. Can't go wrong there!
We hadn't spent an evening with Michael and Jessica in a while, and it was great to visit and catch up with them! To top it all off, we got to play Sequence AND Farkle! :o)








3 comments:
very fun! Your hair looks great too, Melissa. It's so long. Kelly
Yay. I love being featured on your blog. Such an honor. :) Enjoyed it too!!
Thanks Kelly! I was actually thinking that it looked bad in this picture (it was stringy because I didn't have time to dry it all the way), so now I feel better about having this picture posted. :o)
Post a Comment