Pages

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wishing you health, wealth, and prosperity for 2011!

3 comments:

MA JACKSON said...

I love the Blackeyed peas. Ya'll will have lots of good luck this year. Love and miss ya'll very much.

Grammi said...

After looking at this post earlier today, I had to have spinach salad for dinner! That's a pretty good presetation of food to do for yourselves! It all looks yummy....hope it brings you lots of good luck (although we all know you two don't need it because you win everything...oh yeah, except for the $50 P F Changs gift certificate!!!). Much love to you both! We miss you! Love, Mom

Melissa Jackson said...

Ma, we love and miss you too! The black-eyed peas were delicious...everything my husband prepares is. :o)

Paula, it was all very yummy! I'm blessed to have a husband who enjoys cooking. He did most of this while I was napping on Sunday afternoon. How lucky am I? I hope this will bring us luck with the lottery! So far, not so much. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...