Pages

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

July 6, 2011

Fun at 300

Tonight our Foundation Group went bowling at 300.  As usual, Michael and I got pretty competitive.  He beat me the first game, but I won the second game.  Lucky for him, we didn't play a third game!


Michael and I were early, so while I played with the camera, he decided to bowl a warm-up game.  (I blame this as the reason I lost the first game...I didn't get to warm up!  It's a good excuse, right?)


Melissa and Stephanie

Chris and Michael

Alaina and Melissa

The Derians (Elyse couldn't make it) and Avances had a pretty tasty looking dinner.

The girls

The boys

Of course, the boys couldn't JUST take a normal picture...that would be too easy and boring!

Me and Michael - I sure do love him!  It's fun that I found some almost as competitive as I am!

1 comment:

Michael said...

I "sure do love" you back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...