We had a fun, quick dinner at Steak 'n' Shake before heading to Deerfield to enjoy the Christmas lights. There were some great lights to look at. Some houses were very neat, like pretty lit up gingerbread houses. Others, had TONS of light EVERYWHERE, but were still pretty and tastefully done. While others...well apparently, the Spirit of Christmas had just thrown up all over the house and yard. There were a couple of houses that had the lights synchronized to music. One was pretty messy, while I thought the other was pretty impressive.
When we got home, we each opened one gift. I got a beautiful

Michael received the Mavericks 2011 Championship DVD. He was pretty excited!
As soon as he had opened it and said thanks, he immediately put it in the Blu Ray player and got his jersey on. He was so happy to be reliving the season! We watched about half of it before I had to give up and go to bed. So far, it has been pretty good. I'm anxious to watch the second half of it. Afterall, that should be the best part!




No comments:
Post a Comment