Pages

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

December 27, 2011

Jackson Christmas - 2011

Mike and Paula came over to our house around 9:30 last night.  It was good to visit with them a little bit before bed.  Of course, Michael also loved getting to guess what his new presents under the tree were.

This morning, we got up and had Christmas morning with them.  We all got great Christmas gifts.  I think Michael was most excited about his SwiMP3, and I was excited to open a Kitchen Aid mixer.  I never expected to get this off my list.


We had breakfast casserole and got ready for the day.  Then we went to see Mission Impossible 4, which we all enjoyed.  After the movie, we headed to Carrolton to pick up Avery and Allie and took them to dinner at Abuelo's while Chris and April had dinner with some friends.  Allie wasn't so sure she wanted anyone to talk to her for a while.  She just wanted me to hold her, and she just sat with her head on my chest.  When the waitress came to the table, she would sit up just enough to turn her head the other way.


Once food arrived, though, she decided to let Grammi feed her a little bit.  Then she was ready to have fun and play with everyone.  Avery ate like a champ and enjoyed coloring on her activity menu.  She even showed me how she can write her name!

After saying goodbyes, Mike and Paula got ready to take the girls home, and Michael and I ran some post-Christmas errands.  We got some good sales on a few decorations that I had been wanting for the dining room and some other items.  I don't even remember what all we got, but I think we made 5 or 6 stops and bought at least one thing at every stop!

Once we got home, we settled in for an episode of Bones and finally got to try Blue Bell's Spiced Pumpkin Pecan ice cream.  It is even more delicious than I had imagined!  It was like Pecan Pralines 'n Cream with pumpkin pie flavor...delicious!

This morning when Michael opened his SwiMP3, I told Paula that I gave him a week before he had them on in the shower.  He couldn't wait to go to the gym to try them out, so he opted to test them in the bathtub tonight.  He was really excited about how well they worked!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...