Pages

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

October 19, 2010

Baseball Fever

After losses in games 3 and 4, Michael was convinced that he could not watch the playoff games with friends.  So, we have been spending many evenings at home watching baseball.  Michael and I watched Game 5 of the ALDS at home, and we were very excited to cheer for the winning team that night!  I think Michael was in disbelief when the game was over.  He was so excited!!!

For the ALCS, we have spent many nights like this.


Michael has a hard time relaxing during the games.


An occasional text message from Brett might break up the tension.


I usually start out sitting up, but most nights I've assumed this position before the game is over.


I really enjoy watching the games more than this picture shows!

It's actually been nice to be at home a little more.  We've (and by that, I mean mostly Michael) cooked a little more and actually gotten some laundry and other things done around the house.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...