What a fun surprise when I checked the blog and found new posts! Love the nachos! Niiiice! You know we are fans of nacho night! Hopefully there will soon be a post documenting the road to the Rangers World Series title!! Go Rangers! Love you both! Grammi (aka...Mom)
I can't remember if it was before or after this night, but sometime in the last several days, Michael was actually telling my parents and me about y'all's nacho night. So fun! We definitely enjoyed ours...the win may have helped with that!
I finally got caught up on posts, Paula. There are four baseball posts so far, with more to follow (hopefully in the coming week, if I can keep up with it)!
April, at least your T.V. trays were used for a special treat! Unfortunately, right now almost all of our meals are eaten on the T.V. trays in front of the television. My Mom commented the other day that no other gift has probably been used as much as those. They've been with me for many years and served as my primary "table" and "computer desk" for a long time. Hopefully we'll be buying REAL furniture soon!
5 comments:
What a fun surprise when I checked the blog and found new posts! Love the nachos! Niiiice! You know we are fans of nacho night! Hopefully there will soon be a post documenting the road to the Rangers World Series title!! Go Rangers! Love you both!
Grammi (aka...Mom)
I can't remember if it was before or after this night, but sometime in the last several days, Michael was actually telling my parents and me about y'all's nacho night. So fun! We definitely enjoyed ours...the win may have helped with that!
I finally got caught up on posts, Paula. There are four baseball posts so far, with more to follow (hopefully in the coming week, if I can keep up with it)!
Thats funny that we have both done a post including t.v. trays! Your food looks better though!
April, at least your T.V. trays were used for a special treat! Unfortunately, right now almost all of our meals are eaten on the T.V. trays in front of the television. My Mom commented the other day that no other gift has probably been used as much as those. They've been with me for many years and served as my primary "table" and "computer desk" for a long time. Hopefully we'll be buying REAL furniture soon!
Post a Comment