Michael checking in...
My lovely wife (your most-of-the-time host for this little corner of the world wide web) has noted a couple of different times about me having dinner prepared or in the process when she works late. Well, I'd like to take the chance to note something...
We have started a fitness boot camp this week with the Camp Gladiator program. This particular morning, we finished at 6:30AM (yes, we finished at that time!) at Firewheel, about five minutes from our house. That left me around 20 minutes to get home, shower, shave, get dressed, and leave for work. I did all of that just fine...but what helped me was that I didn't have to prepare breakfast or lunch, because SHE DID!!! That's right, I had a whole bag of goodies, including leftover breakfast taco stuff (tortilla included), some various candy, spinach for a salad, a chicken patty to heat up to top the salad, dressing for the salad, green beans to go along, some cinnamon applesauce, and an instant lemonade pack! If I had been in charge, I would have likely had no breakfast and a Hot Pocket for lunch.
This, friends, is why Melissa is Awesome-sauce!
Thanks Sweetness!! I love you!
2 comments:
You're welcome! I'm glad I could do something for you for a change. I also got a lot of stuff done at the house before I left this morning, so it won't look as messy when you get home tonight. (Let's face it. That probably has me more excited than it does you!) :o)
I love you too!
Maybe we should ALWAYS get up at 4:30AM so we knock-out the to-do list before we leave for work!
Post a Comment