Pages

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

March 20, 2011

Welcome Spring!

Over the past three weeks, I have noticed many signs that spring was on its way.  Now it's here.  I'm so excited!  Welcome spring.  Please stay a while!!!

First blooms in our backyard (taken 3/3/11)


Pretty blooms noticed on our Sunday afternoon walk (3/6/11)


Weeds...I know, but they're pretty and remind me that spring is coming!
 

Another weed.  :o)  I used to LOVE finding these when I was a kid.


This little guy bloomed all alone at the end of a tiny branch.


The leaves are getting bigger and the flowers more scarce (taken 3/11/11)


Today (3/18/11) I noticed that our other tree is blooming.


Finally buds amongst the dead husks on the crepe myrtle.


The flowers on the vine are looking good! (taken 3/18/11)


Ahh...red toenails and relaxing OUTSIDE on a Friday night!


A full pretty tree (and a nap in the hammock!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...