Pages

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

March 15, 2011

Date Night On The Go

We had Foundation Group tonight.  Michael picked me up from work on his way so that we could ride together.  Like he does most nights when he picks me up from work or I go straight from work to meet him somewhere, he brought me a PB&J sandwich and chips for dinner.  He almost always surprises me with something for dessert.  He continued that tonight.  However, tonight he also had another surprise up his sleeve - he brought his PB&J sandwich with him so that we could have dinner together!  We had a dinner date in his truck in the parking lot before heading to meet the rest of our group...so thoughtful!  You will notice that he was not able to make it all the way to my office without sampling his sandwich.  :o)


Thanks for always being so sweet and taking care of me.  I love you!

2 comments:

Michael said...

I love you back pretty lady!

Miss G said...

so fun! I have fond memories of a car date night we had once too. Eating together is a really special part of the day to day life of being married in my opinion. Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...